Your privacy is our main priority.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Upon visiting haveibeencompromised LTD’s website, your IP address and browser metadata is logged. This is the default behaviour of the webserver that we use. This information is used to make sure that haveibeencompromised LTD’s website can remain as secure as possible.
It’s important to note that haveibeencompromised LTD does not collect email addresses upon regular usage of the platform, unless you are subscribed to the platform itself. If you are subscribed to haveibeencompromised LTD’s platform, email addresses will be stored on our server(s) to facilitate your own personal experience.
If you have a question that has not been answered in this policy, please reach out to us via our contact form and you will receive a response within 72 hours.